Thiago Alcantara (CM) Bayern Munich

@Klopptimist I 've just changed my avatar for the new site, just noticed yours!

1 Like

The club have renewed, and are renewing contracts that will eat up any saving from Lallana etc.

We may be faced with paying wages to Grujic and other players who went on loan last season.

The club are prioritising a wide forward and CB ahead of Thiago - so his costs have to be added onto those.

The club before player sales basically breaks even, so any additional costs risk pushing us into a loss and impacts our ability to spend properly on the upcoming squad rebuild.

In addition to the above, our income is probably down because of Covid.

4 Likes

Maybe we’ll get Alcantara in January on a pre agreement contract.

2 Likes

Great minds think alike :slight_smile:

2 Likes
5 Likes

This is @rupzzz / @Minnimo all over again! :confounded:

4 Likes

@trader and another guy have the same too

1 Like

As do you and some poster by the name of @Redbj :wink:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Paisley Out!

[Trying to get to 20 characters]

3 Likes

That means he wont arrive until next season.

2 Likes

Strange, would be really easy to end that speculation. You just say “great player but we won’t be signing him”!

1 Like

Good luck to anyone trying to second guess Klopp,he gives away nothing at all.

6 Likes

Looks like it’s in the bag. Mark Goldbridge (yes, him) has called it … :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Hasn’t Reddy said we want both ideally.

1 Like
7 Likes

He has but weve chosen not to bid yet

2 Likes

Judy James “body language expert” for the daily mail and the daily mirror and other less reputable rags.
She knows fuck all about fuck all and should stick to delivering “celebrity” news.

1 Like

Think we will get him this window for a fee around 20 million or on a free in January. Klopp looked quite relaxed and it looked like the deal will happen.

1 Like

Oops sorry guys. :wink: @ZinedineBiscan I don’t have to change it do I?

3 Likes