What's happening?

Sincere condolences mate. I hope happy memories of the good times with your mum can give you some comfort.

Thinking of you at this sad time…remember the laughter and smiles…

1 Like

sincerest condolences, Ifti. Big hugs.

1 Like

@Sithbare @Bekloppt @gasband @cynicaloldgit @sandsoftime @koptician @Nikola @RedOverTheWater @Commando @anon27364116 Wilkored08 and Semmy Thanks a lot. You lot take care of yourselves and your families. Be blessed, always.

7 Likes

Sorry for your loss Ifti

1 Like

My heartfelt condolences, mate. Thoughts are with your family and yourself. May your mother rest in peace.

1 Like

Condolences to you and your family. May your mother rest in peace.

1 Like

Condolences.
Dementia is a truly horrible condition.
Dealing with the effect it has on a loved one can be more heart breaking than seeing them pass away.

3 Likes

Oh Ifti
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un, So sorry of your loss of your Mum, it must have been so hard to see her like this in her last years. Take your time in grieving, everyone has their own way of dealing with it. Remember the good times you had with mum.
My sincere condolences to your family.

We are all here for you when you need to talk and give you moral support.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear this mate, condolences.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Klopptimist @Maria @Dane @WooltonRed @Hope.in.your.heart @Redbj . It means a lot.

5 Likes

Hang in there Ifti and keep the family together with each others support and keep yourself busy. :pray:t2: :palms_up_together:t2:

2 Likes

Born friday 25th…

Mother and Finn doing well.

And i cried!!!

but it the most amazing thing i have ever seen,
(no offence to anyone elses babies)

20 Likes

Bloody well done you guys, congratulations!!! Now completely ignore all advice you’re given as nobody knows your baby like you. Chuffed for you mate, gorgeous.

2 Likes

Congratulations…looks contented…

2 Likes

Congratulations! Your (first?) looks a big healthy lad. The next 12 months will be challenging but the more parenting you do (nappies, express feeds/bottles, settling in the night etc) the better everything will be for your wife and the earlier you and Finn will build a brilliant father/son bond. Oh and next photo he should be in red😉

3 Likes

Congratulations to you both. He’s a little cracker. :heart::nerd_face:

2 Likes

I needed something awesome, and the little angle really lit up my day. Be blessed, always.

8 Likes

Congratulations Bonus and Mrs B, what a sweet baby, stay blessed.

1 Like

What wonderful news! Congratulations to you and Mrs Bonus!

1 Like