Which CF do you want?

Kane would’ve scored all three of the chances we missed yesterday. I don’t think we would pay the fee Levy will be demanding anyway. Isn’t he on a long contract.

1 Like

Exactly !

(I think he got a big contract last year , Levy would be demanding silly money to get him out of it.)

1 Like

Contracted till June 2024.

It will be a massive fee then.

Don’t think so. 165 goals and 33 assists in 243 appearances would justify a big fee.

Given he remained at the club even though they didn’t get CL football, I would suspect there is some agreement in place to let him go for a reasonable price.

It will never happen but he would be fantastic signing.

I am ok with strikers being selfish.

Look at Mo I don’t think I can remember a player as selfish as he is (on the pitch)

Such a lazy stereotype because he doesn’t pass everytime he’s in a good place too like a traditional winger. Since he came in he’s created more chances and more assists than any other forward in the league.

1 Like

If we’re talking fantasy signings why Kane? Much prefer Mbappe - younger, much better and probably cost similar. Ditto Haaland for that matter. Harry won’t be going anywhere imo.

2 Likes

At the right price. Even if a little over priced. I would be ok with H. Kane.

I believe he is at the age where he would be very team oriented and suspect he will be hungry to win and lift trophies.

He is willing to press and pass. And is still be a deadly scorer… When Son was at the top of goal scored list early in season… Kane continued to unselfishly assist his goals. Knowing his chances and goals would come.

If he were on our team going forward. Could easily see 2 PL titles in the next 3 seasons. When all our players are back and a couple more additions.

So i think kane would be great leading the line for the few yrs Klopp has left with us. Assuming Klopp doesn’t extend his contract for another 10 yrs. :laughing:

2 Likes

Don’t want Harry Kane. Don’t like him. Also, for the money Levy would want, I’d much rather shop elsewhere. It’s a big fat no for me.

If he is staying in the Prem his options will be Man Utd, Man City or Chelsea.

I see it as a Maguire-esque sort of signing for Man Utd. They can win the transfer window, but they won’t win the Prem, even with Kane. England’s finest dontcha know! Yep, so is Maguire, supposedly.

4 Likes

Read the first post Mbappe is off limits in this thread.
I really don’t care, from what I have seen Haaland is good.
Kane is a good striker and as said previously he has some abilities that would benefit us that I haven’t seen either of the 2 you mentionned doing (not saying they can’t just never seen it yet Kane you see doing those things often).
As for fantasy I know who I wish for he isn’t English (we just can not mention him here :wink:)!

Also how the fuck do you interprete worry as fantasy?

Adam Hlozek.

Bobby stay another season but Hlozek is his understudy. Very similar player but he still has a lot to learn. He is only 18 years old.

2 Likes

Surely we have to go in big for Kane! I would bid 150mil pounds for him, even if we have to sell Bobby and Mane to fund that, I would. Its an opportunity of a lifetime to get a striker that has been consistent and of proven quality. If not him, who. I would be disappointed if we let him go to our main competitors.

No I am joking.

scary movie burn GIF by Us

4 Likes

Isn’t he a winger or a wide forward?

1 Like

Left winger I believe. Sadio wouldn’t be happy. :wink: :grinning:

How about a 40 million bid to Everton for Calwert Lewin :wink:

No thanks. Like someone above said we should let him go to United for £150m and underperform. We can focus on bringing in the next Salah and Mane (to join the older versions)

The Levy thing is what puts me off, certainly.

Theoretically, the way Kane plays doesn’t exactly fit our style either… that said, there are certainly aspects of our attacking play we need to adapt next year if we want to break down low block defences. A good target man who can find the net is going to be essential to that. I’m increasingly of a mind that Bobby either needs to rediscover his scoring form and move on, sadly (Man U game was encouraging but we only get flashes).

2 Likes

Totally agree. We almost certainly won’t buy him, of course, as we’re so poor, but if we had the money available then we should go all out for him.