Which CF do you want?

I remember someone did but couldn’t remember who.

We’ve previously been linked with Sardar Azmoun and an ageing German forward whose name escapes me. I dont know how Giroud’s style fits in with theirs but I would have thought he would be on the list of players we would be considering as a potential option. Particularly if Origi moves on.

Max Kruse.

2 Likes

yeah, that was the guy. Thanks @GermanRed

1 Like

Still Kane for me. Ha ha.

1 Like

Harry Kane is the best striker who (should) be available this year

It was bad enough seeing Harry Kane in a Liverpool kit in The Journey, not sure if I could take it in real life, especially at the price they would want for him.

4 Likes

I signed Tammy Abraham in Football Manager and he won the Golden Boot in his first season.

7 Likes

Don’t want that narcissistic, cheating fecker anywhere near our club…especially for the ridiculous price they’ll be asking for

4 Likes

He might score a lot himself but his selfish “all about me” style play really means you’re just taking from somewhere else. He might score more but we might not. With his age, personality and style of play I’d be saying no.

1 Like

Kane’s got more assists than anyone this season in the Premier League.

There are a number of good reasons why we won’t/shouldn’t buy him, quality isn’t one of them.

16 Likes

Parts of that would be immense for us, having a striker that can play with his back to the goal and hold the ball, wow, really do you think that’s not worth considering?

3 Likes

The main thing against Kane is I just don’t think I could support the tongue chewing idiot!
It would feel soo strange cheering when he scores, I’m more likely to curse and swear.

8 Likes

That was one of the things that I was surprised to find out earlier this season. Seems to be developing into a more all rounded player.

Imagine the Salah doesn’t pass to Kane narrative. You know who would be the bad guy.

1 Like

How anybody could say Kane wouldn’t be an immense signing is beyond me.

He is easily in the top 5 strikers in the world.

And has the most assists in the PL.

Don’t get how he is selfish

8 Likes

Bobby has most assists from open play, and he is 99% less miserable than Kane

3 Likes

Until this season he pretty much was. I dont know if he has deliberately changed his game due to his previous injuries, or because of a tactical adjustment under Mourinho.

2 Likes

It’s hard to see where he could go. You’d say Man U, but they just extended Cavani, can’t see him at Man City, Chelsea maybe?
He’s repugnant and I can’t imagine him with us. Just doesn’t seem like a Klopp player, but if he came and we got 20+7 I could be persuaded

1 Like

This is worrying, I’m imagining Kane as our CF and have come to the conclusion that if he was that our midfield might actually get an assist!

1 Like

Forget your prejudices , Kane is absolutely top notch. Imagine him instead of Firmino and our goals per shots ratio.

It’s never gonna happen but I’d take him in a heartbeat.

8 Likes