Which CF do you want?

Some get Haaland, some get Andy Carroll.

:joy:

4 Likes

Daniel Sturridge is available on a free. Keep him fit. Bargain.
Also IF we were to spend mega money Harry Kane would be a terrific signing - can’t see it happening but think he proved under Mourinho he can do that CF role as well as being an out and out poacher.

I’ve seen his name mentioned elsewhere recently, it may have been in connection with another PL club. Sounded a promising player.

Easier said than done.

Not sure how any more injury prone players are in any way going to add value here. We already have/ had plenty of them. Sturridge would be injured most of the times when he would actually be needed. Sturridge, Ings, etc. are quality just as Matip, Keita, Gomez etc. are, but they cannot be dependent even to provide cover when the others need rest/ gets injured.

I’m Austrian - so is my whole life a lie? What about my idol Arnie? Unfortunately there are some bad ones too - Hitler and Fritzel come to mind - were they fake too?

1 Like

But who is your daddy and what does he do?

1 Like

Count woodchips?

Hoo-Ah! :joy:

3 Likes

It was a banter, I think

If I was going to get a player from Newcastle I would rather get St Maximin?

2 Likes

I think the discussion was around players that are of a certain shape/size, and Joelinton was used as an example of that kind of striker. No one wants anyone from the Toon!

2 Likes

Yeah, we were both at it :+1:

1 Like

Austria is just a suburb of Munich

2 Likes

Ah sorry to butt in!

1 Like

He’s another that’s always injured.

Quality player though and has no business playing for Steve Bruce.

3 Likes

@Iftikhar doesn’t want more players who played in Germany. So no Saint Maximin.

2 Likes

No need to apologise :blush:

1 Like

How Dare You Greta GIF

3 Likes

nathan fillion castle GIF

2 Likes

Not that I particularly want him, but I thought it interesting that Klopp mentioned Giroud in regards to the goal today…

1 Like

I mentioned his name when the Tammy Abraham chat came up. Wouldn’t be against a short term deal if we can’t get the one we really want this summer.

2 Likes