Youth Transfers

I want to point out that this is racism, but having lived in Ghana I can actually just confirm this is true. My “U17” team was probably more like a “U30” side .

3 Likes

It’s a common thing with African footballers. Actually a footballer now in court with UEFA arguing he isn’t 4 years older that he say he is.

Baby Sulley Muntari? :joy:

Only way to be sure, chop the leg off and count the rings!

Posted on Youth Thread but deal seems to be done for that Ghanaian 17 year old 1.5 million. Will be loaned out until his work permit is sorted (around 3 years). A senior international at 17

2 Likes

Liverpool set to pay double what Leverkusen offered for Fatawu Issahaku.

Rumours medical had been complete over the weekend.

2 Likes

Let’s loan him to Leverkusen. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Already a Liverpool player according to his Wikipedia lol

1 Like

Reported that he will go to Sporting Lisbon on loan until he can get a work permit. The player himself has liked the post which is essentially confirming it.

1 Like

According to The Athletic, Remi Savage is on his way to Newcastle, with his Liverpool contract expired. Was offered a 1-year deal by Liverpool, but wanted to go elsewhere to seek first team breakthrough.

We’re likely to bank a compensation fee of £250k.

3 Likes

At least I would have thought, plus sell on %.

1 Like

That’s incredible business. Does the 1 year extension offer have any relevance to getting paid a compensation fee?

I’ll be amazed if he ever makes it as a premier league player, and I’d be very surprised if he even made it at Championship level. League two would be my guess and even that’s not a given.

2 Likes

As I’ve said before, basically the entire U23 team could do with a clearout. If we can get 250k for each of them we will be laughing our heads off…

Remi Savage has some nice attributes, he’s tall, strong, fairly athletic and left footed. Positioning is poor though and he’s pretty clumsy in possession.

Yes, the offer of a new contract on no less terms is a pre-requisite to being entitled to a compensation fee.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thought he was 17 hmmmmmm :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

Supposedly this lad has actually signed for Sportings B team and not even Liverpool. Very strange. Seeing that Bayern 04 pulled out of negotiations due to the agent and now the agent confusing media, maybe we should give this lad a miss.

Aren’t Record an absolutely shoddy outfit with a terrible reputation? The owner of Steadfast named us when he bragged about how much he’d made if the translation I saw was right.

1 Like