Fabinho (DM) to Al-Ittihad

Also don’t mind Mane , Fabinho , Firmino etc going to Saudi Arabia. Would I wish they chosen other clubs , sure.

They didn’t set themselves up as an ally of LGBTQ and become massive hypocrites by then accepting the deal to Saudi Arabia. They follow the money and people are entitled to it.

1 Like

Me too. If a player thinks there is something better out there, we should oblige them in a win win situation. What I think is both the club and players have a choice, I don’t like that the player is made out to be a villain by making a greedy choice but the club is a victim of ,‘no choice’.

1 Like

The club has done that in the past w.r.t Torres as well. Just not sure how the club could have handled this. I’m pretty sure Henderson would have been reminded by the club on his past comments etc.

Sure the club can hold firm and not let Henderson go claiming that he’s needed. But footballing wise , he isn’t going to get many minutes. The issue would have been moot if some club from MLS had come for him though.

1 Like

I agree that alot of background stuff and reasons have gone on. The problem I see is that we are judging Hendo (if indeed he moves), based on his final decision and not on the possible reasons leading up to it other than financials but the club is not judged on their final decision but given plenty of leeway for the possible reasons to allow the player to go.

Gerrard needs to be taken to task as well.

2 Likes

What better ways to divert anger at an ex captain by dragging the current captain into the shite?

1 Like

I know this is off topic.
But why?
He currently has nothing to do with Liverpool.

I never much liked him or his gobshite wife. :face_exhaling:

1 Like

Appeared in a segment with Salah a couple of weeks prior.

1 Like

Hardly a trope given this “admission” to which I assume the poster was referring.

1 Like

Oh; that’s all right then.

2 Likes

Perhaps. I’d be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt if he also didn’t repeatedly refer to them as “towels,” which is also clearly a degatory reference to Arab culture. And also if he didn’t respond to my post with ableist and offensive hostility.

2 Likes

Anyone think this and hendo deals will fall through?

I still think Hendo’s will fall through!! Not sure on Fab’s though as he shares the same agent as Nuno – Jorge Mendes.

no…but theres a seperation when it comes to english and american football and the state.

how many of those players are playing for the english royal family spending the publics money on a vanity project?

5 Likes

**wish we could go back to football and leave out the politics

1 Like

Wish we could find out what is happening with this transfer.

savage medical - been going on for 5 days!

2 Likes

We all know fab is slow but this is taking the P.

I heard when they offered him the contract he mistimed it and it is now 1-on-1 with VVD trying to work an angle to get a shot away