Post match: Liverpool v Southampton (EPL 12/11/22 3pm)

Happy with that result. No matches for 6 weeks so it was nice to end on a comfortable victory. Alisson, Nunez and Robbo for MotM.

4 Likes

Any news on Hendo…

My stream was hopeless. Missed the second goal and a few of the subs, so I was going to update it later from the Guardian write up.

I’m blaming you tools

3 Likes

Nearly 50 posts and still no whining :face_with_spiral_eyes:. WTF is happening here :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Milner for Elliott 68’
Oxlade-Chamberlain for Firminio 75’
Phillips for Alexander-Arnold 87’
Tsimikas for Robertson 87’
Carvalho for Nunez 87’

4 Likes

TBF to Gareth Barry, he did play for Everton at 1 point,

he probably pulled out of alot of their matches rather than face the ambarrassment of playing for them! :wink:

2 Likes

I counted 3

1 Like

What does Salah have to do to get a penalty he can’t even disguise himself as Harry Kane
It is ironic that Klopp got a red trying to defend him getting mullered every game

3 Likes

Get shot. Even then it’ll take VAR 5 minutes of checking to make sure he wasn’t faking the blood or had intentionally run into the path of the bullet

2 Likes

Even if does the ref will give him a yellow card for simulation

1 Like

Where are the goals @SixpenceNun

2 Likes

Never did see a replay of the penalty shout Mo was furious about.

2 Likes

Precicely

1 Like

It was just clumsiness really. Could of gone either way , but obviously it didn’t because it’s Mo.

2 Likes

I agree with every word of this. It was clumsy, it was 50/50 and because it was Mo it was never going to be given. I didn’t even get excited at the prospect of a possible penalty, i saw it was Mo and didn’t even consider it a possibility. If it had been KBD or Kane i think it would have been given. When was the last time Mo won a penalty? In the league i mean, european refs are a little more fair than ours.

2 Likes

@Walshy07 is doing his best, be kind to him and acknowledge his efforts! :wink:

2 Likes

Are the FA going appeal again to get Klopp banned for two matches as it didn’t work last time.

2 Likes

Anyone else want to stick their neck out and call Darwin Carrol mark II?

1 Like

I am such a plonker. I can’t believe I missed this match. I thought the game was on tomorrow afternoon!! :woman_facepalming: :see_no_evil:

Anyway, well done Redmen, a much needed 3 points to catch up on on the table. Going to read the match thread to see how it was.

2 Likes